At ICAN, we practice what we teach.
We are a small but mighty team. So, while we don’t post jobs very often, if you are passionate about leadership development and working with a close-knit team of supportive and hard-working people, introduce yourself!
Any current position openings will be featured below.Tell us about you
This role reports to the Vice President, Programs and Operations. This full-time position has the ability to work remotely. Manager to determine schedule with new hire.
To Apply: Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Program Coordinator directly supports the Vice President of Programs & Operations with daily program administration functions. The role assists with the coordination of various ICAN Programs and Events including but not limited to Defining Leadership, Examining Unconscious Bias, Emergenetics, Leadership Coaching, and Custom Programs. This role will assist with the coordinator of special events related to customers and ICAN board of directors. The Program Manager will work directly with ICAN vendors and ICAN Faculty. This role involves significant multi-tasking and attention to detail. High focus on providing service to both internal and external customers. Must work accurately and completely with confidential information on an ongoing basis.
Responsible for providing executive level assistance and confidential administrative or specialty work. Assists in data collection, publishing reports, distribution of reports, assessment administration and other administrative activities. Work performance is evaluated for the timely completion of projects, accuracy of materials prepared, and the quality of assistance provided.
- Prepare for ICAN programs, workshops, conferences and events including classroom materials, coordinating logistics and providing real-time assistance during virtual programs as the producer.
- Logistics for Open Enrollment & Custom Programs
- Owning, Updating & Management of Program lists/spreadsheets and communicating them to Faculty & Staff.
- Coordinate RSVP’s and tracking attendance for programs and events
- Assessment coordination/management & tracking program assessments
- Manage & Maintain Master Program Google Doc.
- Catering & Facility Rental
- Room set up needs
- Materials: Printing, making packets, owning packing lists, scheduling and executing shipments, ordering supplies (work with Office Manager).
- Coordination with Faculty & ICAN Staff for pick up, drop-off, delivery and mailing of materials
- Maintain and update program documents & Google and Excel spreadsheets
- Set up meetings and run Zoom functions as the Producer role (assist faculty) during Virtual Programs.
- Coordinate classes/programs by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information via Google Docs, Sheets and Forms.
- Displays excellent customer relation skills and takes initiative.
- Answer phones and respond to email inquiries.
- Review and document Standard Operating Procedures in order to improve workflow.
- Step in for Office Manager if absent.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Operate standard office equipment in addition to computer.
- Communicate with others using clear and professional language.
- Create and build efficient and collaborative team sharing resources through use of Google tools.
- Excellent computer skills, to include use in Google Suite: Sheets, Docs, Forms; MS Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Drop Box and Salesforce.com.
- Exercise excellent listening & communication skills.
- ICAN Women’s Leadership Conference accountabilities: Perform duties as assigned.
- Performs other duties as directed or as the situation dictates. Occasional transport of materials to training site. Must be able to move up to 40lbs of materials.
- Works independently with little supervision. Provides a wide variety of administrative support functions, requiring the exercise of considerable judgment, a high level of confidentiality, and thorough knowledge of ICAN departmental policies and procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with coordinating programs & events or other administrative positions.
- Excellent computer skills, verbal and written skills.
- Strong attention to detail is vital.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Attends work on a regular and dependable basis, interacts in a professional and respectful manner.
- BS/BA is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in a fast-paced office environment with high flexibility and the capacity to multi-task.